Come and Enjoy a Superb Lifestyle
- Redwood Meadows is located 25 minutes west of Calgary, and is a 5 minute drive from the services and schools in Bragg Creek.
- Redwood offers its 1150 residents all the conveniences of city living with the pleasures of the country, including an active community association.
- The townsite includes over 350 homes set on 1/3 to 1/2 acre lots. Situated on a First Nations reserve, the purchase of a home in Redwood Meadows includes a leasehold for the property. The long-term lease is currently in place until 2048.
- Redwood Meadows provides great opportunities for young families with many activities offered for local children including: summer camps, weekend activities, Friday night movies, craft sessions and a variety of organized sports.
- Sport facilities include tennis courts, basketball court, soccer and baseball pitches, an outdoor skating rink with skate shack, walking trails and playgrounds.
- The Redwood Meadows Golf and Country Club offers an 18 hole course and Clubhouse for dining and relaxation.
- For the adults, there are many monthly get togethers such as pub nights, lobster roasts, wine & cheese nights, etc. that are organised by the Redwood Meadows Community Association.
- The Seniors Wild Rose Club also provide weekly get togethers for all residents.
- Adult educational classes are operated seasonally at the Redwood Meadows community hall.
- Redwood Meadows has its own firehall and emergency medical assistance which also provides services for Bragg Creek and surrounding area.
- full sewer and water systems, weekly garbage pick-up, paved and lighted roads, high-speed internet and cable television.